Friday, May 3, 2013

So... Heart touching story...



So... Heart touching story...
If you have tym just read n feel it


Boy: Hey, hun!

Girl: Hey.

Boy: I missed you at school today. Why weren't you there?

Girl: Yeah, I had to go to the doctor.


Boy: Oh really? Why?

Girl: Oh, nothing. Just some annual shots, that's all.

Boy: Oh.

Girl: So what did we do in math today?

Boy: You didn't miss anything that great, just a lot of notes.

Girl: Ok, good.

Boy: Yeah.

Girl: Hey, I have a question...

Boy: Ok, ask away.

Girl: ....how much do you love me?

Boy: You know I love you more than anything in this world.

Girl: Yeah...

Boy: Why did you ask?

Girl: ...>silence<...

Boy: Is something wrong?

Girl: No. Nothing at all.

Girl: ...how much do you care about me?

Boy: I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could.

Girl: You would?

Boy: Yeah of course I would. >sounding worried< Is there something wrong?

Girl: No, everything's fine...

Boy: Are you sure?

Girl: Yeah.

Boy: Okay...I hope so.

Girl: ..........would you die for me?

Boy: I would take a bullet for you anyday, hun.

Girl: Really?

Boy: Anyday. Now, seriously, is there something wrong?

Girl: No, I'm fine. You're fine. We're fine. Everyone and everything is fine.

Boy: ......okay.

Girl: ....well, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school.

Boy: Alright, bye. I LOVE YOU!

Girl: Yeah...I love you, too. Bye.


THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

Boy: Hey, have you seen my girlfriend today?

Friend: No.

Boy: Oh.

Friend: She wasn't here yesterday, either.

Boy: I know. She was acting all weird on the phone last night.

Friend: Well, dude, you know how girls are sometimes.

Boy: Yeah, but not her.

Friend: I don't know what else to say, man.

Boy: Okay, well I gotta get to english. I'll see ya after school.

Friend: Yeah I gotta get to science. Later.

THAT NIGHT:

-ring-

-ring-

-ring-


Girl: Hello?

Boy: Hey.

Girl: Oh, hi.

Boy: Why weren't you at school today?

Girl: Uh, I had another appointment with the doctor.

Boy: Are you sick?

Girl: ……..um, I have to go. My mom’s calling on the other line.


Boy: I’ll wait.

Girl: It may take a while. I’ll call you later.

Boy: Alright…………I love you.

>very long pause<

Girl: (with a tear in her eye) Look, I think we should break up.


Boy: What!?

Girl: It’s the best thing for us right now.

Boy: Why??

Girl: I love you.


-click-

THE GIRL DOESN’T COME TO SCHOOL FOR 3 MORE WEEKS AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE.

Boy: Hey dude.

Friend: Hey.

Boy: What’s up?

Friend: Nothing. Hey…have you talked to your ex lately?

Boy: No.

Friend: So you didn’t hear?

Boy: Hear what?

Friend: Um, I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you…

Boy: dude, what the hell just tell me!

Friend: Uh….call this number…433-555-3468

Boy: Ok…

BOY CALLS NUMBER AFTER SCHOOL

-ring-

-ring-

-ring-

Voice: Hello, Suppam County Hospital. This is Nurse Beckham.
Boy: Uh, I must have the wrong number. I’m looking for my friend.
Voice: What is their name, sir?
(boy gives info)
Voice: Yes, this is the right number. She’s one of our patients here.
Boy: Really? Why? What happened??? How is she???
Voice: Her room number is 646 in building A, suite 3.
Boy: WHAT HAPPENED!?!?
Voice: Please come by, sir, and you can see her. Goodbye.
Boy: WAIT! NO!

-dial tone-

BOY GOES TO HOSPITAL, AND TO ROOM ..646, BUILDING A, SUITE 3. GIRL IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED.

Boy: Oh my God, are u okay??
Girl: ..................
Boy: Sweetie!! Talk to me!!
Girl: I..........
Boy: You what?? YOU WHAT???
Girl: I have cancer and I’m on life support.
Boy: .....................>brea

Love to hear from you